The World Comics and Graphic Nonfiction Series includes monographs and edited volumes that focus on the analysis and interpretation of comic books and graphic nonfiction from around the world. The books published in the series use analytical approaches from literature, art history, cultural studies, communication studies, media studies, and film studies, among other fields, to help define the comic book studies field at a time of great vitality and growth.
- OSU Dept. of English – Comics and Columbus: In the Heart of the Heart of the Heartland—By Avery Samuels
- The Comics Journal – “It’s an Ideal Moment”: An Interview with Frederick Aldama—by Alex Dueben
- “Latinx Superheroes in Mainstream Comics” Wins the ILBA Award for Latino-Focused Nonfiction
- Cómix Latinx Interview: Eisner Award Winner Professor Frederick Luis Aldama—by Chris C. Hernandez
- Review: “Voces Sin Fronteras: Our Stories, Our Truth”